- (Walking through Tower City last night after the Nicki/Britney concert)
- Jen: "Where did you guys park?
- Me: "We're in the underground lot."
- Jen: "So, we're going down this escalator?"
- Me: "Ewwww, NO. That's the entrance to the Rapid, we ARE NOT going down there!"
- Jen: "The Rapid?"
- Me: "Yeah, the train.
- Jen: "Oh."
- Me: "Sorry that I have a job and a car and I'm above that shit. I DO NOT RIDE THE RAPID!"
- (Group of people walking in front of us turn and go down the escaltor to the Rapid, giving me the Death Glare the entire time)
but I was too busy almost dying of fucking alcohol poisoning at a Bone Thugs concert last night (which was canceled because of inclement weather btws) to be on the interwebs.
I swear to Jesus, most people get this shit out of their systems by the time they’re 21, but not me. I was responsible at that age and now it’s all going to shit.
Just a life update for y’all.
Here, take this flare gun. If I’m not back with some lip gloss in twenty minutes, fire it once into the air and cancel all of our credit cards.
I don’t know, I don’t give a fuck anymore.
You think that just because you paid for my $14 meal at Olive Garden, that means that I have to suck your dick?
HELL TO THE MOTHERFUCKING NO.